AANM Membership Drive! Support Arab American Culture and Arts!
On May 5th, 2005, the Arab American National Museum opened its doors for the very first time. Celebrate 10 years with us by becoming a Member today.
- Student/Senior 59+/Educator $35
- Individual Membership $45
- Family $75
- Museum Supporter $125
- Patron $250
- Benefactor $500
- AANMbassador $1,000
- Corporate $2,000
- Community Pillar $5,000
Review the detailed descriptions of Membership Levels and Benefits below, then click DONATE to join! Whether you are purchasing your Membership or a gift Membership, be sure to include your full name, address, phone number, and e-mail (or those of the giftee!) in the comments section.
Individual Membership $45
- Unlimited free admission for one adult for one year + one guest pass per year
- Check-out privileges at the AANM Library and Resource Center
- Free or reduced-price admission to public programs, workshops and conferences
- 10% discount on Museum Store purchases, in store and online
Student/Senior 59+/Educator $35
- All Individual Member benefits at a reduced rate
- All Individual Member benefits for two adults and up to four children under age 18 all residing at the same address
- Two free guest passes per year
Museum Supporter $125
Includes FREE ADMISSION to 600+ U.S. Museums
- All Family Member benefits
- Free admission for two to the more than 600 U.S. museums of the North American Reciprocal Museum program
- View list of participating museums here.
- All Museum Supporter benefits
- Five free guest passes
- All Patron benefits
- One VIP behind-scenes tour of the AANM for up to 10 people
- All Benefactor benefits
- Name added to annual donor wall at AANM
- 50 Individual Memberships for your employees
Community Pillar $5,000
- All AANMbassador benefits
- 20 free guest passes
A Museum Membership is a vital resource that allows the Museum to continue to document and share the Arab American experience, work toward dispelling stereotypes, and open the minds and hearts of people of all backgrounds across the nation. Thank you for being part of our AANM Family!